E-Commerce Video Editor and Videographer 🌎
We’re a performance Marketing Company building e-commerce supplement brands. Our team consists of people who give their 100% to reach the shared company goal. We are looking to hire more people that share our values and is willing to step up and take the business to the next level.
We are in need of an amazing video editor who could help us in executing our marketing plans to achieve our business goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and Edit various promotional videos -
- Brainstorm ideas with our main team to improve our brand
- Execute and deliver outputs within the given deadline
- Organize and execute video shoots to produce raw video footages for our products
- Creating promotional videos for our products by mixing videos and images from a stock library
- Organizing and shooting video footages
- Ability to create videos using various styles and format
- 1+ years of creating E-commerce videos
- must be able to converse fluently in English.
- preferably same time zone (UTC+08:00 - Malaysia/Singapore)
- preferably Filipinos
*We will only consider applicants who can show as relevant samples of their work. So please attach or send us links of videos that are:
- E-commerce videos - Videos that entices customers to buy
- Raw Footages - Video samples that you have personally shoot and edit.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%