Web Developer 📍 Rochester, United States
We are seeking a dedicated, organized and creative individual to work in the role of Web Developer. This is for project-specific freelance work estimated to last for 1 – 3 months.
About This Job
Duties and responsibilities for this job include
- Develop websites and web/mobile applications
- Work with a team of other developers and programmers, Project - Managers, graphic designers, and production staff
- Ensure accurate content by working carefully within specified design parameters
- Work with writers and instructional designers to understand content and offer design, layout, and user-interaction/functionality suggestions as needed
- Create and apply custom graphics and other media for use in interactive digital courses and other training solutions
- Consult with client and internal team on best use of client infrastructure (existing web servers, SharePoint, external platforms, etc.)
- Design and develop tools/systems to improve production workflows
- Work with clients and internal team members to bring projects from concept to reality
Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital Media or a related field
- Possess at least two (2) years of demonstrated successful experience in web design, web development, applications development, applications programming or software development
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience consulting on information architecture and communicating design recommendations through wire frames and functional prototypes
- Experience creating/manipulating art for digital content
- Experience translating print designs into digital-friendly patterns that are optimized for responsive layouts
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Additional experience in the following is desired, but not required
- Version control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- PHP, SQL, and other server-side technologies
- October CMS development or customization
- A quality-minded individual with superior attention to detail
- Ability to produce and stick to effort estimates based on detailed mock ups
- Ability to represent Eagle professionally in collaboration with our client and their other developer partners to support parts of this project
- Dedication, willingness and flexibility to meet tight and/or changing deadlines
- Able to work well and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Inquisitiveness and desire to learn new things to grow with the company’s needs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- An excellent communicator and a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across levels of the organization
To apply, please submit your resume, work samples/portfolio, and salary requirements.
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
One-off specific project or job
How would you prefer to pay for the project?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%