Graphic Designer 📍 Spokane, United States
We are currently seeking a friendly,approachable, dependable Freelance Graphics Designer to join our team,your basic task would be to Create technical design specifications and full design drawings for displays,
advertisement, photography, publication, and packaging. Using print and electronic media, release them to promote the brand and attract a wider clientele. Solve design-related problems.
What You’ll Need
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- General understanding of the following technologies and processes
- Additional ability in print design, photography, illustration (copy editing and proof reading is a plus)
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Proven competence and ability in graphic design (html editing is a plus)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%