Web Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires an understanding of element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on. You should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Send samples of completed websites YOU have designed or your application will NOT be considered.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Creating custom WordPress themes for client projects
- Editing and customizing existing WordPress themes to client specifications
- Common and advanced knowledge of WordPress plugins such as ACF, CPTUI, etc.
- Understands best coding practices for HTML/CSS and WordPress
- 3+ years experience working as a web designer and/or developer
- 3+ years experience working with WordPress
- Keen understanding of WordPress functions and their uses.
- Knowledge of online collaboration tools such as GSuite and Google Docs.
Bonus if you have
- Basic graphic design & eye for design
- Strong understanding of on-page search engine optimization best practices
Key Measures of Success
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Ability to turnaround project updates quickly
- Ability to remember client details and project details
- Ability to work independently and find answers without help, but will also know when to ask questions
- Ability to take the lead on tasks when needed
- Measures success by how well the finished product looks/functions – NOT how many things were crossed off a to-do list
- $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%