Graphic Designer 🌎
Bridgefall Studios is a visual and audio production company, thriving to make an imprint in the film making, music and entertainment industry. We thrive on using our creativity to help meet passion and purpose, in both our own and client’s visions. Bridgefall Studios has worked in a wide range of industries including music and entertainment, social and corporate events, film, family settings, marketing and promotional materials for small and large businesses, and much more. We offer not only having the experience in most industries, but the ability to have complete freedom in your creativity in designs, and a unique opportunity to become apart of a growing intellectual team of creatives. With having a successful brand, comes a unique style and look to match. With having a one of a kind idea and project in mind, comes a great team of individuals to bring that vision to life. We are looking to organically bridge those gaps.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities
- Works with team, and individually, to conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with creative director and copywriter to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Prepares final layout by creative correct file type for different media and platforms
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
We currently work 10-20 hours a week on graphic designs for in-house projects only, company project management, and client photography/videography jobs including editing. We provide an intimate creative suite and studio for our work setting in Southfield, MI. We are equipoise with the 2019 Adobe Creative Suite on in-house computers, however your own computer equipment is preferred. Working hours are very flexible, dependent on project need and client scheduling. Work from home opportunities are available if preferred. Would have all-access to studio equipment and computer software for both work and learning needs.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection and critique
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- 0 to 5 years of experience in graphic design. We encourage those wanting to learn and gain experience, but prefer someone who is highly skilled. Overall, we are looking to build and grow with you.
- Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week
- Less than 10
- Day shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%