Graphic Designer/Illustrator 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Lisa Frank, America’s designer for girls, is looking for fresh talent to join her creative team! It’s a perfect time to join the team, as we are growing and engaging in new and exciting projects!
The Graphic Designer/ Illustrator will work with Lisa Frank and her team. You will be responsible for a full array of design projects such as consumer product goods, packaging, social media, and website asset creation. This position entails a wide range of graphic design skills including but not limited to seamless pattern creation, animation, photo manipulation, compositing skills, and designing art to follow factory-guided die-lines with specs.
The ideal candidate has a portfolio that demonstrates a creative design that can adhere to brand guidelines while also pushing the envelope. They are detail-oriented, efficient and motivated. Also excels in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. They are highly collaborative with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/related field OR equivalent experience (based on work and portfolio).
- Proficiency with Mac OS Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Bridge, After Effects)
- Advanced product design skills ideally in the CPG space.
- Ability to make simple* animations/gifs for social media platforms such as FB, IG (*Simple refers to things like show/reveal layers, wipe transitions)
- Ability to meet deadlines while also managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong talent for all elements of art, design, color, composition, layout, and typography.
- Excels at packaging design and unique layouts targeted towards girls and women.
- Has a love of detail-oriented work.
- Can provide clear, concise, comments and strong written communication to critique licensee product submissions.
If you match the qualifications and job description, please submit your portfolio, pay rate, and availability.
Examples in your portfolio that show; illustration, video, animation or work similar to the Lisa Frank whimsical style a plus!
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%