Graphic Designer 📍 Boca Raton, United States
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO OR A PDF OF YOUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Produce print-ready PDFs for custom books from an established template.
- Create all graphics for digital channels.
- Create print-ready files for all print materials.
- Maintain brand standards across all channels.
- 4+ years of design experience required. Must be fully comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Graphic Design, Brand Strategy, Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or a related field preferred.
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%