Video Editor 📍 Atlanta, United States
I am looking for an edgy, and innovative freelance video editor to join my team. As a video editor, you will be responsible for post-production, creating, curating, and some publishing of audio and video content for our clients. Projects will range from corporate videos, commercials, short films, and music videos.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently edit videos from start to finish for multiple platforms and audiences
- Editor must have experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Storyboard and bring to life the clients’ brief to ultimately deliver high-quality digital media
- Organize content calendar for planned videos with the ability to make real-time decisions about content placement
- Attend regular team planning and content review meetings to decide day-of video content assignments, contribute new ideas and give valuable feedback to team members
- Looking for a talented video editor with strong motion graphic skills who is detail-oriented, collaborative, hardworking and interested in putting out the best work possible.
This would be ongoing freelance work with a negotiated compensation which will be discussed on a per-project basis.
It is preferred that the editor lives in the greater Atlanta area so they are available to periodically come into the office for creative meetings, but I am also looking for editors outside of the Atlanta for out of state work on an as-needed basis.
For consideration, please send an email with the following:
Name, resume, work samples (demo reel), and answer one question
How do you feel you could be the best contribution to my team as an editor?
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page