Graphic Designer 📍 Dayton, United States
We are a growing design firm working with nonprofit organizations to educate, empower and advocate for the upcoming workforce of entrepreneurs, inventors, game-changers and trailblazers to both dream and achieve.
You are a passionate, experienced designer who imagines, plans and produces art with heart. While it can’t all be rainbows and unicorns, you curate towards joy. Together, we find ways to say yes.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, quick-on-your-feet designer who has high quality standards and has been in the business long enough to be able to run with a project. This position is an on-going freelance role.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you’ll do
- Handle a variety of design projects, mostly print, some social media graphics and digital design.
- Design in a way that maintains consistency of look and feel within projects while also aligning with brand standards.
- Rigorously self-edit and have excellent attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need
- 5+ years professional design experience - (not high school or college experience)
- Strong portfolio; posters, marketing collateral (print and digital), publication design (multi-page reports) and presentation design work is a must.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required. Experience with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or Google equivalents) and Publisher preferred.
You’ll be a good fit because of your
- clean, compelling design aesthetic.
- proven ability to meet deadlines.
- ability to work independently, show initiative and strive to grow.
- excellent time management skills, organization, and attention to detail.
Please submit a portfolio link with your resume, or include a pdf of at least 5 design samples.
- $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 2 years (Preferred)
- graphic design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dayton, OH (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page