Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre is the first continuing education training school in fashion and textile with the eventual aim of becoming a global fashion school without boundaries.
We are currently looking for an illustrator who is willing to work with us to help us recreate and modify 50 drawings over the course of a few months. We recommend considering this job if you wish to earn extra money on the side.
Taftc is looking for an illustrator that is capable of:
- Good with photoshop & illustrator
- Able to do vector illustrations
- Able to work with someone to modify drawing dimensions
- Work according to long term deadlines
Other job traits include:
- Total of 50 drawings that require recreation/modifications
- Payment is given on completion of task
- In person meeting + portfolio is required to determine if illustrator is compatible with job scope
- Illustrator must be able to come to onsite-location 2-3 times every two
weeks to work with staff member on required changes, otherwise illustrator can work from home in his/her own time (can also work at onsite-location if preferred)
- Onsite location is at 298, #14-06 Tiong Bahru Rd, Central Plaza, Singapore 168730
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
One-off specific project or job
How would you prefer to pay for the project?
Fixed project total
Enter your job or project budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Mixed, some on-location work is needed (give location in job description)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions: