Graphic Designer / Illustrator 🌎
We are looking for a graphic designer with an affinity for illustration work.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
To be considered, applicants must…
- Be knowledgeable in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have their own computer with up-to-date software (Adobe CC and Microsoft Office)
- Be reliable and stick to a weekly schedule
- Illustration skills a strong plus
A desirable applicant will …
- Have attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Be efficient
- Be trustworthy
- Be able to take direction
Bonuses of the job include …
- Work remotely
- Pick your own hours. (You will be expected to do about 20 hours per week. Schedule must be consistent week-to-week and MUST be during operating business hours.)
- Potential for growth based on performance
Please include related work experience and a portfolio. Strong applicants will be asked to do 1 PAID project as part of the interview process as a sample of the type of work you will be given.
- $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: