Jr. Video Editor 📍 New York, United States
Serino Coyne is a dynamic mid-sized full-service Advertising and Marketing Agency, specializing in theatre and entertainment related accounts; we are a division of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company. We are looking for a temporary, part-time Jr. Video Editor who will help our video and social media teams in shooting and editing video content for Interactive clients.
NOTE: This is a temporary, hourly-paid (FREELANCE) position AND includes working some nights and weekends.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study with a minimum of 2-3 year of relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro, and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with DSLR camera and equipment
- Excellent knowledge of Macintosh including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must have a general awareness of all social networks specifically in regard to video specs and trends
- Must be able to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient, productive manner
- Must have strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build positive working relationships
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Must have a positive, collaborative attitude
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to problem-solve in a timely manner
- Must have excellent communication skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following)
- Assist in the shooting, editing, and captioning of full length and short video content
- Contribute in developing original concepts and content for the web
- Assist with basic sound design, audio mixing, and color correction
- Implement graphics and titles
- Assemble and edit string outs and scenes
- Coordinate with Associate Content Producer on outputs of sequences for digital delivery
- Ingest and group/sync raw material from video shoots into Premier
- Upload videos to online video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, frame.io, etc.)
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Not afraid to be independent and take initiative
- A precise attention to detail
- Ability to create original graphics and animation is a plus
- A passion for the theater and the performing arts is a plus
- A sense of humor and a collaborative nature is a must
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: