Videographer/Video Editor 📍 Tucson, United States
Amped Marketing & Advertising Agency is seeking a videographer that will shoot footage and assist in editing. You will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. Also, will work closely with the Art Director to execute the concept through to completion.
Specific responsibilities include
- Video editing
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production. We do have some of our own gear, but welcome to use what you have.
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collects b-roll footage of campus as well as interviews
- upload podcast
Additional responsibilities may include
- Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting to client and other constituents
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process
- Assists in developing interview questions and storyboards
Must include samples of work to be considered for the position.
Applicants must live in Tucson, Arizona.
- Part-time, Contract
- $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1 year
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page