Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Los Angeles based women’s online retailer looking for a freelance part-time graphic designer for current open project working on website assets for banner, email, acquisition assets. Please note, that this job submission requires a task to be performed on one photo below in order to be considered. Please take the photo below and add graphics to photo to see how you apply aesthetics. Upload your finished example with your submission to this job posting.
- Design emails, website assets, and event invites
- Create social and display acquisition assets/ads
- Work with Social Media Manager to prep assets for Instagram feed
- Create/concept/design exciting Instagram stories with Social Media Manager
- Create/provide design assets for video team for social media & campaign videos
- Assist Creative Director with designing presentations/decks
- Stay current on design trends in fashion, ecommerce and social media
Background and Skills
- 2+ years of professional graphic design experience in a relevant field (fashion/ecommerce)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in graphic design
- Required: Strong portfolio that demonstrates sharp graphic design skills and aesthetic
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign - Premiere is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines, maintain organized files, and deliver final files on time & without mistakes
PLEASE SEE HOURLY RATE BELOW.
- $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: