Wedding Videographer 📍 Oakmont, United States
Contract Freelance Videographer/Cinematographer looking to work alongside a busy wedding firm. Ideal candidate will have experience filming weddings and a natural ability to shoot in a creative manner and take direction from the team.
We base our company on three areas in which you should have:
- Team - Able to be a team player. No big egos
- Authentic - You are who you are. No time for liars…
- Passion - If you’re boring then…usually your work reflects it…
110% - Always going above and beyond.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The Videographer we’re looking for should possess these skills
- Passionate about filming and creating stories
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value.
- Have the ability to look at any subject and see how it helps others and tell that.
- Highly Skilled with DSLR’s (Manual Mode) Filming, Gimbal, sliders, and special equipment
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have filmed a minimum of 5 weddings
- Must have own equipment.
- Having a 4K camera is a plus.
*Please provide a link to your work
- $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: