Videographer/Photographer 📍 Springville, United States
PPW llc are seeking energetic, friendly and serious Videographer and Editor interns . If you’re interested in an exciting career in photography, enjoy creating a story board for photos , and is creative apply now !
In addition, must be comfortable contributing/working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun work environment.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Primary duties include
- Light, record audio and film on-screen talent and product b-roll.
- Edit footage filmed to create a clear and cohesive video that is engaging, informative and clear.
- creating detail story boards for videos and recording them .
- Assist on larger productions setting up lights, moving equipment or possibly acting as a background actor!
- creating catchy creative videos for a clothing line .Using strong detail story boards
- 2-3 years of experience working in the field and in the studio with audio/video recordings
- Technical proficiency in FCPX, Photoshop, Illustrator and audio software; After Effects a plus
- Basic understanding of post production, color correction/balancing
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a one person team, or become a team member assisting on other projects.
- Ability to use sound recording equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics).
- Attention to detail is a must (check proper white balance, notice a smudge on the product being filmed, notice unintended reflections, etc.)
- Able to accommodate unanticipated spikes in workload
**Pay rate per gig **
- Photography: 1 year (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Woodside, NY 11377 (Required)
- 50% (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: