Web Developer 📍 Doylestown, United States
Our busy digital agency is seeking a freelance web developer to assist our programmers with responsive website builds, HTML emails, landing page development, eCommerce builds, product imports and database work. We have a great culture and are looking for someone who is independent but works well with others; is professional but not stuffy; and cares about their projects and clients. If you’re that person, we want to develop a long-term freelance relationship with you that has the potential to grow. You’ll help build and modify websites, landing pages, banner ads, and HTML emails and will work directly with our lead programmer.
- Very strong HTML/CSS skills with knowledge of writing online forms
- Ability to build fluid, responsive websites
- Photoshop experience
- Ability to work within content management systems
- Motivation to keep abreast of new technologies as needed to ensure ongoing competitiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work on site in our Doylestown location when required for client meetings and/or team project reviews. Remote work is also acceptable once projects are underway.
- Discipline to self-manage and juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with PHP and Java Script
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college, university or art school with a background in digital technologies or computer science.
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in similar capacity
- Experience with Big Commerce and/or Silver Stripe CMS
- Competitive hourly rate based on skills and level of experience
- This is a part-time freelance position with the potential to grow into full-time position
IQnection is a digital marketing agency located in Doylestown, PA. We’ve spent nearly 20 years delivering best-in-class website development projects, eCommerce website, custom application development, search engine optimization (SEO), and inbound marketing campaigns. Our team has worked with businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries, from local family-owned firms to non-profits, to global contract manufacturers. We’ve created custom technical solutions for eCommerce websites, and crafted memorable, high-impact messaging for B2B and B2C websites.
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time
Typical end time
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: