Web / Graphic Designer 📍 Birmingham, United Kingdom
**Temporary paternity cover for 1 months+
The ideal candidate will be a graduate of a Graphic/Web Design degree or diploma or come from a strong freelance background. Advanced skills in Illustrator and Photoshop are a must. Any familiarity with HTML would be an advantage but is not essential.
Reporting directly to the Head of Online Trading, you will be working on a wide variety of designs for the website, emails and wider marketing activity. Creativity, the ability to learn quickly and enthusiasm are key, and you will be required to produce high quality designs efficiently with a great attention to detail.
There has never been a better time to join The Works! We are extremely successful market leaders boasting year on year growth both within our high street stores and online and what an amazing journey we are on! The Multichannel function within The Works has an amazing opportunity for a Junior Web Designer. We have an ambitious online creative strategy to implement to support our business growth plans and we are looking for a talented individual to join in and contribute to our evolving business.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. [Click here to learn more] (http://twine.fm/pricing/creative).
- Design of daily marketing emails
- Visual banners for the website, amending existing designs and creating new styles and themes
- Working within brand guidelines and maintaining a consistent multi-channel customer experience
- Creating adverts and marketing collateral for social channels and affiliates
- Working closely with other members of the multi-channel department, the marketing department and the wider business
- Managing a high workload with speed and efficiency
- Strong working knowledge of Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Creative flair and ability to push yourself
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management
- Confidence to pitch new ideas and receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of current web design trends and technologies
As this is a temporary position, we won’t list all of the company benefits…but there is one that you might like…You will receive 25% discount off our products in store, which as we get closer to Christmas, we will double to 50% discount!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: