Jr Retoucher, Artworker 📍 New York, United States
Top Image Services is a New York based creative agency offering image and brand direction in parallel with full service production for the fashion industry. Our focus is on innovation and creative strategy across campaign, content and e-commerce platforms.
We are a small, busy studio consisting of a Creative Director/Photographer and a Creative Director/Producer with small team of freelancers supporting us.
- You are focused, self motivated, talented, friendly!
- You will work directly with the Creative Directors at our Soho office.
- Payment is hourly or day rate.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are currently seeking a freelance Junior Retoucher, whose skills would include:
- Photo Retouching
- File Managment
- Image Research
To qualify for this position, we require experience with
- Retouching at a professional level
- File management and organization for large quantities of files x multiple projects at once
- Creating Indesign layouts
- You are familiar with Capture One software
- You have experience working with fashion images
- You have great taste and
- You have knowledge of contemporary fashion / history of fashion
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: