Web Developer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Pixoul is growing its network of highly-skilled, remote, freelance talent. We match industry leaders with top-tier, designers, developers, and project managers on demand.
Stop freelancing and start growing your business. Join an elite network of senior-level developers, designers, and project managers and receive hand-selected job contracts that fit your skills, interest, rate, availability, time zone, and other factors that you set. No more platform memberships, no more bidding.
If you meet our selective criteria, you’ll be invited into our network as a designer, developer, or project manager. All team members must have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in their discipline.
- Mastery of the English language as a native or highly fluent speaker.
Team Members Specializing in Development Must Have
- Proven work experience as a front-end or back-end developer.
- A git repository of your best code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mastery knowledge as a subject matter expert in your domain.
- Exceptional analytical and multitasking skills.
- Experience with a specific framework or language. The more well-rounded you are, the better your chances are of being selected for top projects.
- An exemplary understanding and interpretation of the web development and design processes.
- Relevant remote usability testing experience.
Think You’ve Got What It Takes
We’d love to hear from you! Our elite community benefits from dedicated one-on-one business advising, community conferences, short- and long-term positions with the Fortune 500, and more.
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: