Web Developer 📍 Doylestown, United States
Our busy digital agency is seeking a freelance web developer to work with our programmers on a variety of tasks including:
- responsive website builds
- landing page development
- custom eCommerce
- custom integrations and APIs
- data migration
- database development and management
We have a great culture and are looking for someone who is independent but works well with others; is willing to learn; is professional but not stuffy; and cares about their projects, their team and clients. If you’re that person, we want to develop a long-term freelance relationship with you that has the potential to grow. You’ll help build and modify websites, landing pages, banner ads, and will work directly with our programming team.
Required Technical Skill Set
- Very strong HTML/CSS skills with knowledge of writing online forms
- 2+ years of PHP experience
- Experience with OOP methods and standards
- Ability to build fluid, responsive websites
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within content management systems
- Must be able to work on site in our Doylestown location when required for client meetings and/or team project reviews. Remote work is also acceptable once projects are underway… but you must be within a reasonable drive of Doylestown PA.
- Discipline to self-manage and juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college, university or art school with a background in digital technologies or computer science.
- 2 years of working experience in similar capacity
- Experience with BigCommerce and/or Silver Stripe CMS
- Competitive hourly rate based on skills and level of experience
- This is a part-time freelance position with the potential to grow into full-time position
IQnection is a digital marketing agency located in Doylestown, PA. We’ve spent nearly 20 years delivering best-in-class website development projects, eCommerce website, custom application development, search engine optimization (SEO), and inbound marketing campaigns. Our team has worked with businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries, from local family-owned firms to non-profits, to global contract manufacturers. We’ve created custom technical solutions for eCommerce websites, and crafted memorable, high-impact messaging for B2B and B2C digital campaigns.
- Part-time, Contract
- LAMP Stack: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: