Digital Marketing Manager 📍 Austin, United States
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our small team. If you love “the internets”, enjoy rallying people around a purpose-driven brand, and want to put your bold ideas to the test—we want to hear from you.
Your time will be split between social media management, micro-influencer outreach, and email marketing. We have passionate followers, that believe in our product and mission. Your job will be to engage them in a fun, informative, and authentic way.
You’ll work with a team of personal trainers and physical therapists to dispel myths about fitness, pain, health, and wellness. You’ll engage with women that are 35+ yrs old and dealing with self doubt. You’ll be their champion, advisor, and friend.
You’ll have the freedom to work from home or on the road most of the time. However, we will have team meetings and occasional events that we need to attend. Hours are flexible, but you can expect 10 - 15 per week. Extra points if you’ve ever been a personal trainer, fitness instructor, or PTA!
Your main tasks will include
- Managing all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Scheduling promotional and newsletter emails (using Klaviyo)
- Working with influencers to create and distribute relevant content
- Coordinating photo and video shoots with local trainers
The programs you need to know are
- Klaviyo and Mailchimp
- ShortStack (or other giveaway/contest platform)
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (light graphic work)
We need you to have experience in most of the following
- Running giveaways, contests, and polls
- Growing and engaging brand communities
- List cleaning and segmentation
- Creating automated email flows
- Recruiting and managing influencers
- Managing ambassador/affiliate programs
- Creating simple graphics and videos
If you’re looking for a job where you can impact lives, get paid to build a brand nation, make your mama proud, and be more than just a cog in a wheel—you’ve just found it. We need your smarts, passion, and good vibes on our team.
Best of luck!
- $15.00 to $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- 1 year
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: