Photographer and Videographer 📍 New York, United States
Crayon HQ is seeking to hire a freelance photographer and videographer who will be responsible for content creation.
We are a fun marketing and design agency, focusing on creating out-of-the-box strategies to solve client’s issues. Our focus industries are real estate, technology, lifestyle and food and beverage brands.
You will be working directly with the Co-Founders to shape the long-term success of Crayon HQ. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are ready to create business opportunities.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Produce fresh, high quality pictures for social media and client websites
- Work collaboratively with team members and brainstorm creative approaches
- Experience filming both in and out of studio, ability to adapt to quick changes
- Keep up with different trends in video and photo to keep viewers engaged
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro or other editing software
- Ability to be creative with text and visual animations
- Responsible and flexible with monthly plan execution.
- Photography: 2 years (Required)
- New York, NY (Required)
- Please share your website/portfolio.
- What is your rate?
- 1 year
- 7 - 11 months
- 5 - 6 months
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$500-1000 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: