Graphic Designer 🌎
Junior to Senior level Beauty/Fashion specific graphic designer needed. The ideal candidate would have a portfolio that displays their work in this related field.
You will be working with the marketing team for an indie cosmetics brand called MOTD Cosmetics. MOTD Cosmetics is a cruelty free vegan makeup brush and lash brand based in Las Vegas, NV and this position will be remotely based on a per project freelance basis.
Responsibilities but not limited to
- Create brand materials
- Creation of digital and print assets
- Product Packaging design
- Banner Design
- Advertising materials digital and print
- Website design and maintenance
- Photo editing and photography retouching
- Email designs, web pop ups, social media graphics
- Have worked with wordpress/woocommerce DIVI theme platform
- 3+ years working within the cosmetic beauty industry
- Junior level knowledge of Adobe creative suite programs - illustrator, photoshop, in-design 3-5 years
- Understanding of branding, mood-boards, mock-up designs
- Project management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Self-driven, suggestive, out of the box thinker
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at a time and within tight deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Animation and motion graphics, copywriting, actively has or is pursuing BFA, BA in Design – preferred
Please submit your resume and professional online portfolio that displays your related work within the beauty/fashion industry. A link to your portfolio on your cover letter or resume will work as well. If you do have knowledge of the wordpress/woocomerce platform specifically divi theme, please include that in your cover letter. Pay commensurate with experience.
- $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Beauty Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: