Graphic Designer 📍 Nashua, United States
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for graphic design and creative problem solving. You must have an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite Applications, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Pearl may be a fit for you. This is an in office position with the option to work from home on occasion.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the team with any Graphic Design projects.
- Designing all the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
- Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Making design decisions based on wants and needs of our clients.
- You must have your own computer with the Adobe Creative Suite Applications installed.
- You will be creative and passionate about graphic design with an organized and time sensitive approach to your work.
- The ability to produce creative material to sometimes short deadlines is essential.
- An up to date portfolio will be essential for any graphic design roles you apply for.
- Experience using graphic design software packages such as In Design, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Working towards aBachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia, illustration, or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Moderate-level Adobe Creative Suite Skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is a must.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, while demonstrating strong attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines is essential.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to the job and the company core values.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints, demonstrate an interest in continuous improvement of self and the organization.
- Entrepreneurial problem solver and solutions-focused team member.
- Must include link to online portfolio in cover letter.
If this position sounds like a great fit, please apply via email. No phone calls about this position please.
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: