UX Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
You will work on designing and developing digital experiences on mobile, tablet and desktop across Zinc Network’s projects. You will be working on community-focused content for clients such as charities, government organisations and NGOs. You will have a strong design background with experience of user-led design.
You will be working within a team of designers and developers to deliver top-notch content that resonates with the target audience and delivers on the client’s objectives.
- Share design expertise and ideas with people from various departments including campaign management, digital and production
- Collaborate with other members of our creative team to get to the heart of what our clients need, creating sketches, concepts, user journeys, wire frames and navigational prototypes
- Develop the visual elements of Zinc Network’s user experiences, refining them towards a polished design, considering typography, iconography, and layout and brand identity along the way
- Proactively try out your ideas and designs with people in Zinc Network to make sure they’re meeting the client’s needs
- Presenting initial design ideas to management and internal teams
- Researching current design trends
- Always striving to learn new things, see new perspectives and create new ideas.
- An understanding of wire frames, user flows and personas.
- An understanding of layout, colour and typography.
- The ability to create the ideal user experience.
- The ability to collaborate and share your ideas with absolutely anyone and not being afraid to try out different approaches and styles
- Possess excellent graphics skills
- Hold strong problem solving skills
- Have sharp proofreading skills
- Be familiar with web accessibility standards
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: