VFX Artist 📍 New York, United States
Rockstar Games is seeking a talented Freelance Nuke VFX Artist to assist our team in SoHo, NYC. The position is primarily for those with a flexible schedule who can come in on a per-need daily, or weekly basis to perform fixes.
- Tracking, compositing, painting, and rotoscoping existing footage to clean up any issues and perform shot fixes.
- Excellent knowledge of The Foundry NukeX software & plug-ins.
- Highly skilled in visual clean-up for shot fixes.
- Ability to analyze a problem within a shot and be able to repair within the frames quickly and seamlessly.
- Experience working with various types of video and trailers and fast-paced, highly stylized effects.
- Strong artistic aesthetic and eye for detail.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Cinema 4D experience a plus.
- Passion for Rockstar Games and our franchises.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: