Web Designer/Developer 📍 Canton, United States
Kate Creative Media LLC is a web design company located in Canton, MA with a team of innovative thinkers that work to build quality websites and marketing strategies for our clients. We work with individuals and enterprises to advance their ideas far beyond their imagination.
Kate Creative Media is looking for a Freelance WordPress Web Designer to join our design team. The candidate is ideally based near Canton or in MA or RI and is comfortable and efficient working remotely.
- A website outline will be provided to you to create a WordPress website tailored to the client’s business.
- Design / develop high-quality websites independently or with a team member
- Must know how to migrate website files to a hosting platform
- Maintain a timeline strategy for current projects and keep up to date
- Complete projects on time. Most projects have an estimated turnaround of 2-3 weeks
Minimum Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years minimum of web design experience on WordPress
- Understanding on WordPress setup and file migration (Required)
- Demonstrates a professional web design portfolio
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable sharing work early and often and appreciates feedback
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP (Please list additional program knowledge)
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
Kate Creative Media LLC is equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. Kate Creative Media LLC is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.
Five great reasons to work with KCM
- Rapid growth and opportunity
- We focus on modern technology for amazing project results
- We listen to you during company meetings and are open to new ideas
- Collaborative, open, work environment
- Positive work/life balance
Please apply with a copy of your resume and links to websites you have built.
- Part-time (with the potential of moving to full-time)
- Freelance Website Design: 3 years (Required)
- Canton, MA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page