Graphic Animator 📍 San Francisco, United States
Chairish.com is the design lovers’ indispensable online source for chic and unique decor, decorative art, furniture and home decorating inspiration. Founded in 2013, Chairish delights over 2.5 Million shoppers monthly with our expert curation of exclusive and diverse inventory, spirited attitude, refreshing shopping experience and award winning customer care. With 2,000+ new arrivals daily, it’s no wonder Architectural Digest named Chairish the #1 “can’t live without decorating app” that “will change the way you shop for furniture online” and Entrepreneur lists Chairish as one of “best entrepreneurial companies in America.” Chairish boasts 2.3M design savvy visitors a month and is well loved in the design community.
Chairish seeks a part-time Graphic Animator to support the Social Media team in developing creative content for all social media platforms.
- Design and animate creative assets (i.e. GIF, video) to be used on a variety of social media platforms, including Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Facebook and YouTube.
- Lead design projects while maintaining brand standards.
- Assist social media team with development of creative campaigns.
Requirements & Experience
- This position is for 10 hours/week. Must be able to come into the office a minimum of one day per week.
- Please submit a link to your portfolio when applying.
- At least 2 years’ experience in graphic design.
- At least 1 years’ experience creating animated content for social media.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects).
- You have a strong aesthetic, can understand brand nuances and you have a good sense of what will perform on social.
- Interested in furniture and design. You are able to bring ideas to the table. We’re always open to trying new things and will look to you to assist in strategy planning for campaigns.
- Ability to move quickly. We’re growing rapidly and want someone who can keep up with our pace!
- Startup experience preferred.
Chairish, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in the heart of San Francisco. To learn more about us, please visit our website. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
-No Phone Calls
-No Agencies or Recruiters
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page