Web Designer 🌎
Award-winning personal finance website Wise Bread is looking for a talented web designer to help us take our web page design to the next level.
The is a part-time, contracted position. We would require 20 hours a week minimum to start, but there’s potential to add more hours depending on performance. You’ll be working from home but will get plenty of support (and dog selfies) from our friendly staff via Slack and Skype.
This is a nationwide telecommute position with a flexible schedule, you can work from home from anywhere (but must have consistent schedule).
Wise Bread has been awarded “best of the web” by PC Magazine, MSN Money, and Kiplinger. Founded in 2006, we’ve been one of the most consistent high performers in financial lead generation vertical. We currently handle well over 7 digit monthly spend. The team is growing and we’re looking for several new members to help scale to the next level.
- 3+ years experience as a web designer for an online publisher and/or advertiser
- Prior experience working with direct response marketing
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and web design tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
- Past design experience within the financial services sector
- Prior experience working in affiliate marketing
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Wise Bread is the largest independent personal finance portal and has won several awards, including:
- PC Magazine’s Top 100 Websites
- About.com's Personal Finance Blog of the Year
- Liz Weston’s Best Money Site.
- MSN Money’s Top 100 Most Useful Websites
- Kiplinger’s Best Blog for Frugalistas
Wise Bread content is syndicated worldwide through partners like Reader’s Digest, MSN, Yahoo, US News & World Report, Entrepreneur Media, and Huffington Post.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page