Graphic Designer 📍 Camarillo, United States
MXS Solutions Inc. is a Automotive Website Marketing company focused on creating results for our clients. As a Designer working for MXS Solutions, you will be learning new design principles, plus the opportunity to learn web HTML coding, & analytical skills, depending on your strengths.
We are looking for designers to have a high level of proficiency with Photoshop & Illustrator. If you have experience with the whole Adobe Creative Suite even better. Candidates should be creative, analytical, motivated, results-oriented and positive team players.
- Candidates must have 2 years of significant Design experience in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- The Designer will be working on several client projects on a daily basis, working through tasks to move us towards completion. You will need to juggle several client projects at once, so you must be highly organized.
- Obsess on designing intuitive, high-grade graphics
- Follow design principles set by manufacturer compliance guidelines
- Proactively collaborate with teammates.
- Work with management teams to prioritize needs and choose solutions
- Skilled in personal time management
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Live and breathe building stunning Designs using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organize PSD files using Layers and Folders in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experiences with FileZilla, Google Drive or other online file services are positives.
- Good aesthetic and design sense – expertise in Web design, not just development a plus.
- Ability to perform multimedia programming and leverage technology
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Experience working with different platforms like WordPress a plus
- Experience with Atlassian Products like JIRA, Confluence a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English, knowing Spanish or French is a HUGE plus
- Ability and experience using Marcos in photoshop a Massive plus
SKILLS & ABILITIEs
- Education: Associates degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Experience: 2+ years significant design experience in a high demand environment
- Full-time, Part-time
- $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time
Typical end time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page