Videographer/Editor 📍 Portland, United States
Our company is looking to hire a freelance videographer/editor to help us create a custom video (25-40 minutes) that will highlight projects around the Pacific Northwest in 2020. We are a construction company based in Vancouver, Washington who specializes in constructing large infrastructure projects in Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii and Alaska. Travel will be required for this position.
Specifically, you should have
- Ability to shoot and edit videos that tell compelling visual stories
- Exceptional skills editing in Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro
- Ability to choose and implement graphics, music, and sound bites that tell a story
- Implement creative decision making
- Collaborate with team members
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Must own and travel with all equipment
- Have solid understanding of design applications, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
This is a part-time freelance position. We generally travel to 2-3 project locations/month and will work with you to come up with a schedule ahead of time. Most of the filming will be done in the summer months (June-Sept). We expect the project will last until December 2020, with most of the editing/production work being done in October-December. Pay will be based upon experience and travel requirements.
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Video Production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.