Graphic Designer 📍 San Francisco, United States
We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience in Adobe InDesign to take images and articles provided to you and create a layout similar to a newspaper page layout. It is very important to us that freelancers have a STRONG knowledge in professional sports leagues. Freelancers who submit proposals will be asked questions to test general sports knowledge in the following leagues: NFL, MLB, NHL & NBA.
At the time, we are only considering freelancers who reside in the following states (Arizona, Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan and Virginia) If you do not reside in these states you will NOT be eligible for hire.
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia,
- Possess strong knowledge in at least 2 of the mentioned pro sports (NFL, MLB, NHL & NBA)
- Have at least basic experience with Adobe InDesign
Hourly rate is directly related to productivity and efficiency but typically equates to $25-35 per hour. The workflow can be inconsistent. Hourly rates will be converted to negotiated project fee rates after freelancers have worked on the project for awhile and are adjusted to the level of work.
BESTofLEGACY produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all 4 major American sports.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- Please tell us the sports leagues you have strong knowledge in (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA)?
- Do you have at least basic experience with Adobe InDesign? Would you be able to take articles and pictures then place them in a newspaper layout?
- How many hours a week would you be available to work on this project?
Skills and expertise
- Graphic Design Software
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Word Page Layout Design Adobe PDF
- Talent Type: Independent
- Location: Kansas, Michigan, North Dakota, Virginia, Arizona
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.