Graphic Designer 📍 Saint Asaph, United Kingdom
ie instinct are looking to grow their team and have opportunities for Graphic Designers with varied experience on a contract basis.
At ie instinct, we work to launch and promote businesses, brands, products and services through the delivery of a defined marketing strategy and communication plan. ie instinct cover content marketing, digital marketing, social media management, event management and PR.
We are a fun-loving team of individuals, full time, part-time and freelance with a common goal of achieving excellence combining our individual disciplines.
We’re after someone educated to degree level, or an individual with masses of life experience with a keen interest in design and have strong attention to detail. Ideally, you will be used to working to deadlines, be highly organised and have excellent time management and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
It is important people take pride in what you do, to ultimately meet the standards we expect. You should be passionate about your skills and work, with a keen interest in progress. We are also looking for a ‘people’ person, one to muck in and have a positive, can-do attitude.
If you really want to stand out be sure to include some examples of your work with your application or point us in the direction of where we can find some.
Use your creative design skills, to assist with the marketing activity for both in-house and clients within a variety of sectors. Hold a strong understanding of brand identity to cover logo creation, brochures to banners, social media imagery and have an input on all company branding to increase awareness and engagement.
In addition to the above, to be considered for this role of Graphic Designer you’ll need the following knowledge, skills, expertise, and attributes.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Produce digital and print artwork
- Video Production
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS – must be confident modifying and building content within pre-built WordPress templates
- Ability to follow a brief, contribute ideas and mock ideas up quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
- Brand Management/Typography
- Use of file compression software
- Understanding of website optimisation
- To be able to work well on own or equally as part of a team
- Strong photography skills
- Previous experience in Marketing / Graphic Design
- Ability to support other marketing activity
We are looking to fill roles immediately, therefore an immediate start will be an advantage.
Hours & Location
- Flexible Working Hours. Working from Home with the requirement of face to face meetings as and when required.
Please note that if you have not heard anything within a month of your initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for expressing your interest in working for ie instinct.
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- £14.00 to £20.00 /hour
- Adobe CS: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.