WordPress Developer 🌎
Passov Branding Group is looking for a talented Freelance WordPress Developer. This independent contractor will work closely with the Marketing Director and design team, along with other resources as needed.
Overview of skills we are looking for in a WordPress development freelancer:
- Back-end web development, especially PHP and MySQL
- Troubleshooting, debugging, cyber security, maintenance and migrating of WordPress sites
- Integrate user-facing elements
- Optimizing code for maximum speed and scale ability
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Designing database schemas
- Understanding of eCommerce principals as related to developing an eCommerce site
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- 3+ years of front/back end development
- We’re looking for someone with experience working in an agency, or fast-paced team. We want someone who both knows and uses the tools of modern web development.
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.