Videographer/Video Editor 📍 Atlanta, United States
We are looking for a Cinematographer to join our team on a probationary time frame. Cinematographer will lead on video acquisition - film current shows, interviews and events. In this role you will work closely with our Director of Production and other creatives to come up with a consistent look and feel for all video projects and implement that look to all in house videographers and freelancers.
To be highly considered for this role, you should be a storyteller at heart with experience shooting documentaries, a reel showing cinematography and camera operation, post-production and editing proficiency, and able to execute scripted and unscripted content.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Digital Content team to produce episodic features to enter this season
- Arrange for lighting all sets for interviews
- Handle green screen shoots
- Informed on current trends for current and new technology that can help us acquire better images
- Responsible for maintaining, building, organizing all video inventory
Characteristics / Qualifications
- 5+ years as Cinematographer/Director of Photography highly preferred
- Ability to shoot creatively in dynamic unplanned scenarios
- Be extremely organized and able to shoot for multiple story lines simultaneously
- Ability to build various camera rigs
- Experience shooting off shoulder
- Mastery of camera movement tools
- Ability to execute a one-man-band shoots including lighting and audio
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
If you are a highly motivated professional who has a passion thriving in a fast-paced environment that is also eager to help shape the future of TV with a true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences this is the opportunity to make a difference in our industry. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic team, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team by enjoying working hard and celebrating hard!
So, If CREATIVITY is KEY- We Want You!!! Send resume and contact info.
- Temporary, Contract
- $500.00 to $1,000.00 /month
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- 1 - 3 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page