Graphic Designer 📍 Brooklyn Park, United States
Are you a graphic designer able create amazing shirt design, fun content, and strong branding? Do you have a good sense for trendy designs and fashion? Do you have an outstanding portfolio of illustration and or digital designs? Do you love making custom typography?
If yes, we are looking for you!
We’re looking for a designer with experience creating amazing custom typography, custom handmade illustration digitalized, graphic design for social media, and someone able to come up with original ideas for the design of our products.
The ideal candidate also has experience in minimalist branding and knows how to keep everything clean but original.
As a designer on our team, you’ll be responsible for creating our new clothing designs, the packaging of our products, the assets such as the thank you note, some assets for the websites, social media templates for our social team and lead the direction for the style of the brand.
What You’ll Do
- Create our new clothing designs (often illustration based you can check our website)
- Create and execute compelling and effective logos, branding, print and digital media - Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Research and apply graphic, fashion, trends to our apparel and accessories
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas for graphic design for each clothing collection
What You Need
- BFA in graphic design or self-taught experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in product and graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates original creative thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- A talent to create minimalist branding but still very present branding
- Takes ownership of every assigned task until the project is complete
- Strongly desires to learn and grow as a professional creative
- Ability to absorb and incorporate feedback quickly and professionally
- video experience
- UX/UI experience
- Website design experience
If you like what you hear, please send your resume and portfolio of work.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page