Creative Graphics & Web Designer 📍 Irvine, United States
Responsible for the design, creation and management of the entire marketing mix from conception to completion. Manages the workflow of all creative materials including the web management and design.
These Projects include, but are not limited to:
- The scope of responsibilities may change as Company needs and policy requires
- Printed collateral
- Creative Design
- Digital/web assets
- E-newsletters and email
- Direct mail production
- Social media assets
- Ecommerce /web store
- Coordinate ads
- Web design
Duties and Responsibilities
- Presents to the Marketing Team designs and layouts for advertising, product datasheets, brochures, promotional items, sales and training support material, trade show graphics, print samples, web site design, flash development, email marketing.
- Minimal Video editing and photo shoots
- Assist with coordination of webinars
- Directs the company’s visual look and feel through advertisement campaigns, promotional material/campaigns, marketing, brochures, collateral, tradeshow booth and banners to on-line presence.
- Manages vendor relationships: printers, design related hardware and software. Negotiates and coordinates outsource, freelance and contract relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail in design, color and typography, grammar and proof reading.
- Meets with all management levels and maintains open communication with top management.
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to learn about the operation and use of the company’s products in various markets and applications.
- Travels to, attend’s, and supports trade shows as required.
- Surveys contemporary trends and anticipates design trends.
- Consults with marketing staff to plan Web site development. Analyzes traffic to website and recommends any necessary programming changes.
- Refreshes Website content using HTML, CSS and CMS language and in coordination with outside consultant to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information and images. Answers or forwards to management any website related email questions from users.
- Interacts well with coworkers, clients, vendors and others by sharing ideas, constructively addressing problems and issues and by finding mutually acceptable and practical business solutions. Accepts constructive criticism. Maintains regular attendance. Respects the diversity of our work force, clients and vendors
- Follows directions from supervisor. Keeps commitments by keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred with 2 years or more related experience and or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of entire Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Corel Draw a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, and CMS experience
- Knowledge of digital printing with the use of rip systems a plus
- Knowledge of Graphtec cutters or others a plus
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as working others
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Creative thinking with a strong eye for design.
- Experience in interactive or multimedia authoring, digital photography, videography, audio/video editing applications or another media experience desirable
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Full-time, Contract
- $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Design Software: 2 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page