Senior Illustration 📍 London, United Kingdom
This position would suit someone that has worked in a design/commissioning position within a publishing house or agency, looking to establish a flexible new role. We are looking for a self-motivated, self-starting, multi-disciplined individual who can help us grow the agency, maintain and establish great relationships with our commissioning clients and creative talent. You will be responsible for running your own jobs and assisting in the day to day running of the agency.
Good Illustration is a family run illustration agency that was established in 1977. We pride ourselves on our great relationships with both commissioners and talented artists. Understanding how to liaise between busy clients and illustrators is crucial – we do all we can to make each job run as smoothly as possible.
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Confident presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience running multiple supplier/asset driven projects
- Friendly persona that can keep calm under pressure
- Experience running jobs within a publishing, advertising or design environment
- Broad knowledge of illustration + commissioning audience
Required technical skills
- Photoshop / Adobe Suite - Basic resizing, cropping and image optimising if needed
- Excel - Basic knowledge
- Social Media - Creating, optimising and posting eye catching content to the required spec, appropriately tagging, creative writing, engaging with audience, utilising scheduling tools, identifying trends and maximising reach
Highly desired skills
- InDesign, creating print ready promotional material
- Trello or similar collaboration tool
- Experience working within animation
Contract & hours
- Freelance (Weekly / Day rate)
- 9.30am-5.30pm or 10am-6pm
- 4 to 5 days per week
APPLY BY SENDING A COVER LETTER & C.V
As part of your application, please outline your salary expectations for a 4 and/or 5 day weekly rate and your preference/availability.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Full-time, Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page