Video Editor 📍 Tomball, United States
We are looking for a part-time or skilled video editor looking for additional projects for pay to work on around your schedule. The video’s we are wanting to produce are 1min to 5min commercial/instructional videos for our business that we can upload to Youtube.
- We prefer Abobe Premiere or Pro for the video software.
- Looking for someone that is knowledgeable with special effects and music & sound integration.
- This position does’t require the person hired to be at the office. However, some travel to the video location will be required.
- Compensation by the project is preferred, plus bonuses.
- All applicants will be required to provide at least 3 video examples of work completed.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
- Part-time, Internship
- $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)
- Why are you interested in video editing?
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time
Typical end time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page