Software Developer 📍 Atlanta, United States
- 4 months
Our SharePoint DEVOPS DEVELOPERS are motivated DevOps experienced technicians with exemplary hands-on skills to oversee all aspects of Cloud Development and Services Implementations with our clients.
The individuals are archetypal communicators and skilled in client stakeholder business and IT goals transformation. You will need to analyze, design, develop, diagnose and resolve items reliably across platforms such as, O365 Cloud products and services. They will lead a continuous improvement plan and have the patience plus skill to drive a complex Agile DEVOPS Project.
Your goal is to ensure that our client’s technology & infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently while maintaining security and compliance standards as you perform World Class Transformation Services.
The successful candidate will have a great team attitude, strong desire to collaborate and contribute to our culture. The person will have a strong team orientation with exceptional communication, interpersonal skills with the capabilities to interact with a wide range of stakeholders. They will have the ability to troubleshoot and utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to seek solutions and commercial resolutions to client business and technical objectives while maintaining best practice for security and data integrity.
She/he will have a strong attention to detail, passionate about DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering and Modern/Cloud Architecture, Development, and Automation Principles, research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration and IT related tasks. Identify approaches and tools that leverage client resources and provide an ROI based on economies of scale while studying the client’s systems and pro-actively provide automated solutions for daily operations, deployment and monitoring.
They will provide development & technical guidance and support to users and teams, to build solutions, resolve incidents, and issues according to business and IT priority they will lead key changes to application development and architectural designs and patterns as well as contribute and adhere to team objectives including Cloud Development, automation practices, continuous integration and the continuous delivery processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft O365 and Azure platforms
- Understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD as related to SaaS offerings like Office 365.
- Experience in automation (Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code) and Development of both on-premises and Cloud based applications, including SharePoint Framework, PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Teams, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Add-ins, Site Designs, and data services.
- Has had previous experience as a developer for on-premise SharePoint and Cloud resources that are equally comfortable with Azure PowerShell, SPFx and O365 Development.
- Experience in monitoring and responding to incidents utilizing Azure Insights and various remote and Azure monitoring tools
- Experience with the Microsoft Collaboration and Business Productivity Platforms (PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, Forms, Yammer, Planner Delve, Tasks)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-direct and execute at velocity
- Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
- Advance development experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technology industry experience (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience DevOps (Required), AZURE AD, writing scripts using PowerShell, Microsoft Cloud Platform O365 and SharePoint Online, SPFx Development, SharePoint Add-ins, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform(PowerApps, Power BI & Flow).
- Process/Methodology: Agile, Scrum, DevOps
- Scripting/Development: PowerShell, Azure PowerShell, MVC, SharePoint Add-ins, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, CSOM, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions, SharePoint Framework Development
- Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
- Data: AZURE SQL, MS SQL SERVER
- Compute: Web Apps, Microsoft Graph, Flow, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions
- Identity: Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD B2C
- Management & Governance: Backup, Automation, Monitor, Service Health, Resource Manager, Cloud Shell, Azure Insights
- Networking: DNS, Firewalls, Virtual Networks, Load Balancers, Application Gateways
- Security: Azure AD, Key Vaults, Security Center
Nice to have
Linux experience, Python, R, Containers: Kubernetes, Web Apps, Service Fabric, Microsoft Power Platform, IoT, Virtual Machines,
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page