UI/UX Developer 📍 New York, United States
- 12 months
- Develop modular, scalable, stable and optimized front-end for applications using Angular 2+ with Java API.
- Implement automated testing for AngularJS 2+ code using Karma/Jasmine/Protractor
- Interact with Business, Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and other teams located globally during various phases of development
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong experience (5+ years) of front-end large scale enterprise application development in Angular 2+ and exceptional debugging skills
- Strong programming expertise in Java/J2EE
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, HTML5, CSS, Less and responsive design concepts
- Strong experience with UX Design/ Wireframe
- Experience with writing unit test cases for Angular code using Jasmine/Karma unit testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of industry standard build tools such as NPM, Webpack
- Strong experience with Angular based Grid libraries such as agGrid
- Strong grasp of distributed architecture including RESTful Services, Web API and messaging.
- Strong problem solving and system design
- Engaging in peer design and code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills - will be engaging directly with business users
- Self-Driven; desire to learn both personally and professionally
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Prior experience working in an agile delivery methodology
- Working knowledge of interfacing with RDBMS (DB2 and/or SQL Server)
- Experience with other JS libraries and frameworks (ex. Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.)
- Prior working experience in financial industry
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page