Software Developer - Microsoft 📍 Columbus, United States
- 12 months
Middleware/Integration Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement Dell Boomi in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, Dell Boomi product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Dell Boomi platform including Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Dell Boomi API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with the Dell Boomi as a Developer.
- 3+ years of experience as a Dell Boomi Developer Lead.
- 7+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Dell Boomi administration, configuration and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Dell Boomi architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Dell Boomi, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and c"
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page