Concept Illustrator/Artist 📍 Jersey City, United States
- Looking for an onsite artist that can carry a piece from concept to final illustration.
- Be able to combine existing elements (stock photos and or 3D models) together in a seamless comp
- Take direction from multiple art directors and work alongside a team of other artists, incorporating our workflow and studio guidelines.
- Must have STRONG digital art skills
- Have an eye for creating a well composited scene
- Collaborate effectively with creatives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Experience with Photo compositing / photo research with stock photography companies (like Getty or Shutterstock) a plus
- 3d knowledge a plus
- Software Proficiencies: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Strong sketch skills for concepts including: figurative, environments, linework, black and white value, etc.
- Be able to adopt other drawing styles: painterly, pen and ink, clean/crisp, etc.
- Software Proficiencies: Maya, Vray, and Zbrush
- Comfortable rendering hi-res 3300 x 5100 px.
- Modeling, texturing, lighting, materials, look dev. Bonus for FX, dynamics, rigging, clean topology.
- Be able to take assets from a vendor such as Turbosquid and clean them if necessary
- Be able to pose un-rigged assets
Tell us about you!
- Please send your resume (PDF preferred) via email and include a link to portfolio examples
- Portfolio should include: photo comps, sketches, before/after examples of retouching, and/or 3D examples.
- Please put Concept Artist in the email subject line
- We are growing quickly and while we’d love to return phone calls it’s not always possible - we will contact you if your skills match our needs.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page