Illustrator 📍 Seattle, United States
Mosaic is a full service, 360-degree integrated marketing agency, with notable expertise in experiential, content and retail. We’re on a mission to create memorable omni-channel experiences that deepen people’s relationships with brands, and drive results for our clients.
We are currently searching for a Freelance Illustrator to work a one-day workshop in Seattle, WA on Wednesday, February 5. This candidate will be partnering with our internal Client Team and our Client on-site to provide live sketches to present to our Client. Full job description can be found below, please include a link to your portfolio when applying.
- Live sketching—You will need to be able to sketch live and relatively quickly
- You will be acting as a mini onsite “agency” and will be provided with inputs from “teams” of people to bring their path to purchase (pre-shop, shop, post-shop) vision to life on a presentation board.
- An understanding of shopper marketing vehicles/tactics- ie instore display, digital experience, shelf set, preferred not required.
- Sketching by hand/illustrator experience required
- Must be available Wednesday, February 5th from 12:00PM – 3:00PM
- Located in Seattle area
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with live sketching
- Strong layout and branding skills
- Ability to contribute with ideas and follow through with original concepts
- Must be detail oriented and very organized
- Ability to listen and take direction
- Strong, open, positive and persistent communication style.
- Experience with Shopper Marketing a plus
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page