Graphic Designer 📍 Tampa, United States
A freelance social media graphic designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of social media campaigns (creating graphics for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), an understanding of layout, typography, video editing, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
A good knowledge of the following tools is usually required:
- Illustrator – Required
- After Effects
Communication is a big part of the job, so the freelance social media graphic designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
The specific details of a freelance social media graphic designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all social media campaigns
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with other team members
Supporting the team throughout the execution of social media campaigns and other digital projects
A freelance social media graphic designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experiences
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
From time-to-time a freelance social media graphic designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page