Visual Designer 📍 Seattle, United States
Award-winning firm with top-tier clients who desire the best in branding, print and web design is seeking talented, detail-oriented Visual Designers to fulfill project needs. Clients include big and small…University of Washington, Fred Hutch, smaller organizations and more, so excellence and conceptual skills are essential.
You will collaborate with Creative Director and creative team to support a variety of client assignments, ranging from digital design to web design/production to traditional print projects. We create on various platforms and want a designer with a strong conceptual bent that can be applied to fast-moving assignments. You’ll be continually challenged with a combination of creative jobs. Speed, accuracy and a sense of humor will take you far.
- Three-six years work experience as web designer with strong digital workflow skills plus understanding of UI/UX/best practices of online design
- Three years print/graphic design experience
- A self-starter and motivated
- Willingness to listen, take notes, and contribute during client interactions and brainstorms
- Natural desire to nurture and support our clients
- Ease with Adobe XD or equivalent program knowledge
- Must work well independently/responsibly off-site as well as with a creative team on-site at Seattle office when needed
- Willingness to mentor designers or freelancers
- Portfolio link with digital, web and print work examples required
- Desire to learn and grow in a mentored environment
Skills we’d be interested to see
- Project organization or management and solid print production knowledge
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- E-commerce design and knowledge a big plus
For consideration, please send us
- A cover letter
- Your resume and portfolio link to work examples
- Your preferred salary and/or hourly rate and current availability
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Part-time, Contract
- Web Design: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page