Graphic Designer 📍 Charleston, United States
Our graphic designers create unique brands for dozens of different industries and reasons. From logos, business cards, flyers to complete website layouts you will get to work on a variety of projects every day to help you unleash your creative genius.
- Part Time during the business day
- Monday to Friday.
- $15-$25/hour, depending on experience
- Associates Degree
- Communication, Analytical, and Creativity skillsets
- Capable of working with limited supervision
- Willing and able to work 20-30 hours per week
- Able to complete tasks quickly and according to deadlines
- Proficient and posses Adobe Creative Suite- specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Working Computer, Phone, and internet
- Interested in growing and developing with an evolving company
- Occasional meetings with clients for brand concept and strategy overview
Designs that you will be responsible for creating (in order of frequency)
- Website Wireframes/mock ups
- Social Media Graphics
- Business cards
- Post Cards
- Newsletter graphics
Not required, but preference is given for
- Web Design experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Other Marketing Experience
Compensation & Benefit
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from home
- Pay determined by experience, W2 direct deposit
- Pay Raises & Professional Development Resources
- Commissions provided for referred clients
- Initial Interviews will be conducted via video conference. Final Interviews will be conducted in person.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page