GRAPHIC DESIGNER 📍 Melbourne, United States
Support all marketing efforts through the design of forward thinking creative graphic elements that maintain the continuity of the USSSA brand throughout the entire marketing mix (in print, publications, online, e-mail marketing, in-stadium, promotional products, direct mail, etc). The chosen candidate must be a team player who understands the importance of communication and adhering to deadlines. Creativity, hard work, a positive attitude and dedication are musts. This position will report to the Art Director who will provide creative direction and supervision. Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a link to an online portfolio. Applications without portfolio samples will not be considered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES8
- Designs original creative elements
- Adapts design elements to carry out the continuity of the club brand throughout all collateral
- Designs projects that include but are not limited to: Direct mail (postcards, brochures, self-mailers), Digital graphics, Social Media content, Newspaper ads, E-mail marketing components, Internet (banners, pop-ups and other design elements), website elements, Sponsorship elements, Proposal decks, Promotional items, Internal communication pieces
- Develops E-mail campaign layout and design
- Maintains projects through precise proofing of all materials
- Communicates with outside print vendors, relaying specifications for production
- Serves as a checkpoint in regards to logo usage, graphic standards, etc.
- Works on multiple design projects at a given time and executes promptly
- Edit photos and videos for social media
- Assists in maintaining and establishing design department policies
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Marketing department
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Four-year college degree, preferably in graphic design/fine art
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is necessary. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong typographic and conceptual design skills. Exceptional design, typographic, color theory, corporate identity and branding skills
- After Effects and any video editing experience a plus (Final Cut Pro, Premiere) but not required
- Experience with designing creative for LED boards a plus
- Experience in sports preferred, but not required
Please submit pdf portfolio or link to online portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page