Illustrator 📍 London, United Kingdom
Once upon a time, in the land of limitless automation of Tray.io there was a Product Designer who had lots of ideas but little time to execute them. She was the only person in the Product Design team! Until one fine day, another Product Designer arrived to start working together and making her feel at ease. Everything is now more fun and organised.
However, the search is not over. With the continuous growth of Tray, the Product Team found out that they need someone else to join their squad! So now we are looking for a Freelance Illustrator/Visual Designer to work on some cool projects, someone with extraordinary qualities who will bring our product to life.
These are some of the tasks you would do to help our Product Design team to tell the most interesting and amusing stories:
- Understanding the product and our visual style
- Adding specific illustrations in the product and in our communications with customers
- Working on recurring or one-off projects
- Creating small animations of the illustrations themselves
For joining the fantastic land of Tray.io as a magic Illustrator/Visual Designer you:
- Are a storyteller
- Are excited by the power of illustration
- Have an amazing portfolio
- Are relaxed and free enough to support the launch a new feature
- Know how to make small animations of illustrations
- Have done product illustrations before
It would be great if:
- You have worked with similar size companies before
- You have worked with similar B2B company tech start-up
- You can come to the office every now and again (we’re in Spitalfields, London!)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.